Withdraw or Transfer Students Skip to main content

Withdraw or Transfer Students

The student withdrawal or transfer process for Bulloch County Schools can occur at the student's school or online via this webpage. 

Complete this online form to withdraw or transfer a student from a school.

Who can withdraw or transfer a child from school:

  • The legal parent(s) or legal guardian(s) who registered the child
  • Eighteen-year-old students and emancipated minor students. Schools shall make reasonable attempts to notify the parent or guardian if the student resides with them. 
Key Contacts

If you have questions or need additional information, contact your child's school, and their office personnel can assist you.